Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Time after Christmas

Christmas is over and so I have time for my blog. This year Christmas was very exciting, because the last lamb for this year was born....exactly at the 24th of December! So our herd consists of five adult-sheep and four cute lambs.  In the evening we went to church for sermon and my mother was so proud because she was part of the choir this year. After church we got our gifts: I got some new throwers-shoes and a noble pen...two things which could be usefull for the next 12 months. The following two holidays we get visited by a few kins and for lunch my mother prepared two of our own conies.
On Saturday after two off days training startet and I was happy about this. Today is another off day, because out testweek starts on Monday and therefore we have to be rested. I hope everyone of you had enjoyable holidays and gets well prepared for the coming NEW YEAR!!!

Jan Bringmann



Some impressions of my little "farm" :)

                                           Trainingsession in Cottbus.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen